Galvin is a FAA Part 141, Veteran’s Administration (VA)-approved flight training facility. Eligible veterans can use Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill®), Chapter 33 (Post 911 GI Bill®), or Chapter 1606 benefits to cover flight training costs for advanced certificates and ratings beyond their Private Pilot Certificate. Reimbursement rates vary depending on eligibility and benefit type.
Our approved courses for veteran benefits can be found on the VA’s WEAMS site and include:
- Additional Aircraft Rating (Single-engine)
- Additional Aircraft Rating (Multi-engine)
- Additional Aircraft Category and/or Class Rating (AMEL) for Commercial Helicopter Pilots
- Instrument Rating – Airplane
- Commercial – Airplane SEL & MEL
- Flight Instructor
- Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Flight Instructor – Multi-Engine
To determine your eligibility for VA funding, please visit the VA website at www.benefits.va.gov. There you will find information about available training programs and can apply for benefits.
For more information about how you can use VA Benefits for your training at Galvin, please email us to request the latest version of our VA Catalog at firstname.lastname@example.org.